Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 11th

Dear Diary,

A day of great consequence, today. My job hunt, or, that being my search for a new movement in the symphony of my life continued with great success. When I opened my local news periodical, I found a rich field of opportunity simply waiting for me to harvest! I thought to myself, what field of work could best be served by my skills and talents?

I have three interviews tomorrow. One for the rag boy position at a dog groomers, another with the local butcher, and third was described less as an interview and more of a "skill application" exam for the local butterfly menagerie. I am to bring a tiny net.

Well tomorrow is a new day, dear diary, and I am sure it will hold much excitement.

forever yours,
Colin J. Horriburt

No comments:

Post a Comment